Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The leftist clock...

Sometimes leftists are honest, and the illogically flip-flopping talking points are like clockwork:
War is good for capitalism: How?
it creates money as you destroy (arms companies)
The Middle East must be rich from all that arm company capitalism...
and rebuild (Halliburton).
Saddam loved paying oilfield maintenance bills...
If they were so saintly, why have they never invaded Sudan
Right. Everyone agrees they should have, and cryMRU would be enthusiastically approving THAT military action...
or launched a full scale invasion in Somalia?
With American help, Ethiopia blessedly and justly "launched a full scale invasion in Somalia" against a virulent strain of Islamic tyranny. "Saintly" enough for me...
Why are they friends with countries with such terrible human rights records that happen to have the raw minerals?
I now have to assume cryMRU is now advocating that America cut all diplomatic ties with the third world. That's the only conclusion I can draw from this "question"...
Er... How many times have I highlighted the amount of arguments you have NEVER replied to here?
Er... How many times have I posted a reply to these predictable dumb-ass non-North Korean comments???

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"illogically flip-flopping "

Do you know what that means? Or do you just label anyone whose a 'liberal' (i.e. further left than the Republicans. Not too hard) as this?

"The Middle East must be rich from all that arm company capitalism..."

Duh. Who makes arms? Tell me. Who are the biggest arms manufacturers in the world?

"Saddam loved paying oilfield maintenance bills..."

Explain.

"Right. Everyone agrees they should have, and cryMRU would be enthusiastically approving THAT military action..."

Time and time again, I state this, as I have stated other points that you moronically throw back at me: America's foreign policy is completely hyppocritical. What I'm arguing is that there should be some coherence in their policy, at least.

"With American help, Ethiopia blessedly and justly "launched a full scale invasion in Somalia" against a virulent strain of Islamic tyranny. "Saintly" enough for me... "

Yes, they did. But I'd hardly say that's comparable to the force used in Somalia. Before you respond, remember: what I'm saying is that there should be coherence.

"I now have to assume cryMRU is now advocating that America cut all diplomatic ties with the third world. That's the only conclusion I can draw from this "question"..."

No, what I'm saying is that their human rights reports seem to miss out places that have loads of oil.

"Er... How many times have I posted a reply to these predictable dumb-ass non-North Korean comments???"

You're the one who brings them up. And if they are so predictable, then why can't ypu answer them?

How about the funny one you said about al-Jazeera being 'terrorist TV', only for globally-respected journalists and presenters to then sign up, and the first presenter to be none other than America's favourite PM, Tony Bliar?

Or that, after me telling you hundreds of times that I am not pro-North Korea, then you suddenly have less ammo, now you cannot accuse me of loving the KNCA?

Or somehow claiming that Iran and North Korea need to be ‘taken out’ in order to save America?

Time and time again, you don’t answer. You call names and can’t just fucking grow up. You also can’t seem to grasp big words, like when I said something about being objective, then you mentioned that of course the Iraq war “wasn’t objectable”.

And you’re response to all of this?

“At least I try”

I think my work is done. It’s been two years of absolutely kicking your arse. I come to this conclusion in the fact that you cannot answer any of my points.

9:07 AM  
Blogger KEvron said...

"Who are the biggest arms manufacturers in the world?"

ooh! ooh! i know! i know! not only are they the largest manufacturer of arms in the world, but it is, by far, the single largest commodity they produce any more.

KEvron, sworn enemy of george w. mcflingshiscrap

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 months without a reply? That truly shut you up, didn't it?

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like the war is over

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

War is actually good for all citizens of the country who wins the war... they profit from more jobs (building war machinery) they profit from land gained from war, they profit morally from being victorious... lots of ways that all of the country members profit.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this bullshit blog really died in the arse!

Kim Jong Il WINS.

Knitgordmoronma LOSES!

SUCK SHIT. LOSER.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home